Call for Applications:
Government of Ireland International Scholarships are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year. The relevant terms and conditions attached to the Scholarships include:
- The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- one year of a taught masters degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD programme).
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022 across all participating Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021. Late enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
The Application Process
Applicants are required to be in possession of a conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
The application should be submitted via this link.
Any questions regarding the call for applications should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 26 March 2021. A FAQ document can be found 2021.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Further information on the evaluation criteria and assessment process can be found here.