The university of Sydney vice chancellor scholarships fully funded for international students is eligible and open for interested candidates to study in Australia.
Highlights of The University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The VCIS is a scholarship offered on commencement of a coursework degree and master scholarships (it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years)
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Up to $40,000||
||N/A||See information below|
No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered:
|Semester 1, 2021||CLOSED|
|Semester 2, 2021||Close date: 15 June 2021|
The Scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funds.
Benefits of the Scholarships
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
- Free Acommodation
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.